FileManager is a free file manager for Android mobiles. It allows the user to browse files and directories stored both on the device and the sdcard. With this useful tool, you can create folders, rename your files, cut/copy/paste files/directories and more ...
- List files and directories
- Thumbnails for image files
- Cut/Copy/Paste on files and directories
- Integrated image viewer with a touch scroll feature!
- Open files with the default application
- Create/Rename/Delete folders
- Rename/Delete files
- Cut/Copy/Paste support
- Compress/Uncompress files/directories(only ZIP format supported)
- Files/Folders details
- Back button support (10 levels history)
- Root mode (if your phone is rooted) that allows to see every files/folders on the system
- Automatic switch to icon view when the screen is landscape-oriented and list view when portrait-oriented
What's next ?
- Add search file feature
- Add image dimensions in the detail view
- Zip content visualizer so that the file doesn't have to be uncompressed in order to know what it contains!
- Add more features to the image viewer such as zoom, resize, rotate, animations, ...
- Integrate a basic text editor to be able to quickly edit your files
- More languages supported! Coming soon are: Spanish, Norwegian, Chinese, ...
You can download this app on the Android Market: https://market.android.com/details?id=file.manager
Or you can use this QR code to download it: